If you’re finding yourself locked out of the app, first you need to make sure which service did you use when creating your account in the Hole19 app. Did you:
- Sign Up by writing in your Email and Password;
- Sign Up by tapping the ‘Facebook’ button;
- Sign Up by tapping the ‘Google’ button;
- Sign Up by tapping the ‘Apple’ button?
1. Sign Up with Email and Password
If your account was originally created by writing in an Email and a Password, then you are in the right place.
Next, you have to make sure that you know the exact email address used when creating a new account on Hole19. If you’re having difficulty finding the correct email address, try searching your inbox for an email with the subject “Welcome to Hole19! 🏌️” and check the recipient of that email (that is the email linked to your account).
Now that you have the correct email address, follow these steps:
- Open the app;
- Tap the button “Already a member? Sign in”;
- Tap the button “Forgot Password?”;
- Insert the correct email address;
- Tap “Done” and follow the instructions sent to your email to create a new password.
2/3/4. Sign Up with Facebook/Google/Apple
If you used one of these third-party platforms to create an account on Hole19, then you’ll just need to tap the respective button to sign back into your account:
- Open the Hole19 app;
- Tap “Already a member? Sign in”;
- Tap the button which says “Sign in with [choose the correct platform]”.
If you already have a Hole19 account, you need to tap the button 'Already a member? Sign in' to sign back in. By tapping the 'Sign up' button you'll be prompted to create a new account from scratch, which means that you won't be able to access your saved rounds and statistics.