You can get a refund using iTunes. To do this you'll need to present a valid reason taking into account the store guidelines.
To request a Refund on iTunes, follow these steps:
- Launch iTunes on your computer;
- Select iTunes Store;
- In the right side, under Music, you'll find Account, click on it;
- Type in your password when prompted so you can proceed;
- Scroll down until Purchase History and click on See All;
- You'll be able to see a list of your purchases, just click on the arrow right next to the purchase you'd like a refund for;
- Click on Report a Problem and you'll be routed to Apple's website;
- Just follow the steps, choose the Refund option and explain your reasons.
Please click here for further help.