This year we’ve teamed up with FootJoy once again to give you the chance to win some fantastic prizes with the season-long, FootJoy Walk of Champions - 2018 Edition. Click here to join now!
There will be season-long weekly & monthly prizes including shoes, polo shirts and gloves. Similar to last year, there will be a Grand Final Experience at a Top 100 UK venue with a complete head-to-toe makeover from FootJoy. As a special surprise for this year’s edition, there will be two wildcard entries into the Grand Final for any participant, independently of how many steps you have taken throughout the season. So you could be a winner simply by signing up! For more information and to take a look at the FootJoy prizes up for grabs, visit the Walk of Champions page.
- This competition is only valid for UK and Ireland users.
- All your rounds will be considered for the contest as long as they respect the following requirements:
NO SCORING rounds - Total duration should be from 35 minutes to 7.5 hours;
SCORING rounds (Simple/Advanced) - Total duration per hole should be from 7 to 25 minutes;
DISTANCE CAP - 17500 steps.
- The chip responsible for counting the steps is on the smartphone, so please make sure to carry it in your pocket all the way! Smartwatches won't track this data.
- Make sure you authorise the Health App to share the data with Hole19 if you're an iOS golfer. If you have an Android smartphone, make sure that the 'Track Health Information' toggle in ON before starting your rounds.
- The Weekly contest starts every Monday.
- You can consult how many steps you've walked anytime simply by signing in to the contest website here with the same credentials that you use in the App.
- Check the leaderboards here!
If you have any further doubts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and keep walking like a champion!