Why you should subscribe to Premium on the Hole19 website:
- Every new plan starts with a free trial*;
- We own the platform, which makes it easier to provide support when needed;
- It takes you less than a minute.
(*valid for new subscriptions only. A free trial may not be available for some promos/campaigns.)
Check how to subscribe on the video below:
Always confirm that you have selected the correct plan: 1 year, 6-Months, or 1-Month.
If you have a promo code, confirm if the total amount is correct, and only then click 'Confirm and Unlock'.
When a subscription includes a trial period you are not immediately charged. Your credit card will only be charged upon the renewal date (when the trial period ends and the actual plan starts).
All subscriptions are auto-renewable. Premium will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless the auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Sign Into the Hole19 website with the same credentials that you used to create your Hole19 account. You can easily confirm the email address linked to your account by opening the Hole19 app on your phone > tap 'More' at the bottom bar > Profile Settings.
- Click here to see how to cancel the renewal of your subscription.
- Have you subscribed to Premium on the App Store/Google Play Store and have a promo code? Click here to know what you can do.
- Premium Lite plans can only be purchased from within the app through the App Store/Google Play Store.
- If after subscribing to Premium you're not seeing the upgrade reflected in the app:
- kindly make sure to close the app and reopen it;
- tap 'More' at the bottom bar > Subscription > go through the necessary steps to retrieve your purchase.