With the new Hole19-Live feature, you can compete with your friends by creating LIVE leaderboards within the Hole19 app.
CREATING A LEADERBOARD
Open the Hole19 App, go to the ‘More’ section, and tap ‘Leaderboards’. Select 'Create New' (blue button) and start building your leaderboard:
- Give it a name;
- Set the day the round will be played;
- Look for your course name and select it;
- Choose the correct tee-boxes to be used (if a friend selects a different tee from the ones that were chosen, they will not appear on the Leaderboard);
- Choose the scoring mode (Stableford or Stroke Play);
- Finally, tap 'Create Leaderboard' (blue button) to save all the information.
You will receive a pop-up message with an INVITE link. Share the link with your friends via Whatsapp, iMessage, or Email for them to join the Leaderboard.
JOINING A LEADERBOARD
- Click the invite link and then tap “+ Join” (green button);
- On the day of the match simply start a round in the Hole19 app just like you usually do. Please make sure to select the correct tee-box and that your handicap is updated - this two factor will affect leaderboard calculations.
💡 You can also share the link with any friends who can't take part and they can follow the leaderboard progress in real-time on any device.💡
DURING YOUR ROUND
- Use the 'Trophy icon' (top-right) on the flyover screen to see everyone's scores in real-time.
- When you’re finished, you can check the final scores on the Leaderboards section.
- Whether you’re inviting friends to join, or you’ve been invited, all participants need to have a Hole19 account.
- Available for Android and iOS devices.