With the Hole19-Live feature, you can compete with your friends by creating LIVE leaderboards within the Hole19 app.
CREATING A LIVE LEADERBOARD (1st option)
- Choose the golf course and go to 'Round Setup'
- Add up to 3 players from buddies or create a player
- Turn on Toggle 'Live Leaderboard'
- Start Round
NAME YOUR LEADERBOARD
- Choose a name for your leaderboard and press 'Save'.
SHARE INVITATION LINK TO JOIN THE GAME
- If you haven't added other players before, or if your friends would also like to invite other players - send an invitation link for them to join the Leaderboard.
RECORD THE SCORES
- Use the 'Trophy icon' (top-right) on the flyover screen to see everyone's scores in real-time.
- When you’re finished, you can check the final scores on the Leaderboards section.
OTHER MENU OPTIONS
- You can 'Rename' the Leaderboard and also share the link with any friends who can't take part and they can follow the leaderboard progress in real-time on any device.
CREATING A LIVE LEADERBOARD (2nd option)
- Go to 'More' section in the bottom bar and tap 'Leaderboards'
- Select 'Create New' and start building your leaderboard (Name, Date, Course, Scoring Mode)
- Create Leaderboard and invite other players
JOINING A LEADERBOARD
- Click the invite link and then tap “+ Join” (green button);
- On the day of the match simply start a round in the Hole19 app just like you usually do. Please make sure to select the correct tee box and that your handicap is updated - these two factors will affect leaderboard calculations.
DELETE A LEADERBOARD
- Go to 'More' in the bottom bar and press 'Leaderboards'
- Open the Leaderboard
- Press "Delete"
HOW TO ADD ROUND - OTHER PLAYERS
- When someone adds playing partners to their round, this round will only be automatically linked to the account of the person who is tracking the round.
- Other players will receive an email with the scorecard and simply need to press "Add to my rounds" > Sign-in > Add round. The round will appear on the "Performance" tab.
- Whether you’re inviting friends to join, or you’ve been invited, all participants need to have a Hole19 account.
- If you choose "Match Play" you can't use "Live Leaderboards";
- Each player can add up to 3 players;
- It's necessary a good internet connection to see the "Trophy" icon;
- Android - "Rename" Leaderboard option is not yet available.