Attention @Hole19 Community! 🚨
If playing more golf is one of your new year's resolutions, we got you covered with Challenges!
You may have already noticed this new section on Hole19 as well as some other much-needed improvements to kick off your 2023's golf journey in the best possible way. Every month we'll create a new challenge available for all Hole19 golfers to join. It's free, it's exciting and the cherry on top is that you'll enter the chance to win a prize!
HOW DO YOU JOIN?
1. Tap Challenges at the bottom bar and read the description.
2. To take part simply click the Join Challenge button.
3. Track your progress and share the challenge on your social media to invite your friends!
4. Don't forget to scroll down to see the overall top golfers on the Leaderboard.
5. Have fun and good luck!
You can leave the Challenge anytime you want simply by tapping the 3-dots icon at the top-right corner of your screen and clicking Leave Challenge as illustrated below.
- For the March challenge, only rounds saved after you join the challenge will count. Make sure to join as soon as possible!
- At the end of March, 1 winner will be picked randomly and receive 3 dozen Callaway Chrome Soft Balls.
WHAT HAS CHANGED?
1. If you're looking for the More section, it's now available within your profile. Tap Me at the bottom bar and access Settings by clicking the cogwheel at the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Notifications are now in the feed section. You can find it by tapping the bell at the top-right corner.
3. We made it prettier and easier to share a post. Now there's a floating button on the feed page at the bottom-right corner of the screen, simply tap there to share your thoughts, pictures and videos with your friends.